DCB Bank Home Loan | Interest Rate | Eligibility | Documents Required
DCB Bank home loan, just another way for Home loans. With DCB Bank home loan, make your dream home a reality. DCB Bank home loan is meant for the purchase of a new home, or any construction work involved, or the purchase of the land.
Various Features of DCB Bank Home Loan
There are several features of DCB Bank home loan which can motivate a new loan seeker to avail home loans facility through DCB Bank. Some of them are :
• Loans up to 90% of the market value of the property
• Wide loan amount with the range from Rs. 10 lacs to Rs. 5 Crores
• There are two interest rates available with DCB Bank home loan. One is the fixed rates of interest while the other is the floating rate of interest.
• Best understanding and guidance of the requirements of the individuals
• Best assistance of the people on all stages of the loan disbursement process
• Facility of balance transfer with the best deal to take over the existing loan and any additional funds for all requirements
• With DCB Bank, attractive insurance plans are associated at reasonable rates which allow the people to cover the loan amount in all cases of mis-happenings.
• Huge network of availability when talked about DCB Banks with around 144 branches in nearly 85 cities of the country to meet people’s demands and requirements
Documentation Required for DCB Bank Home Loans
There is some documentation required for the speedy and quick approval of home loans in case of DCB Banks. These are varied in case of salaried and self employed.
• Application form with self-attested photograph for both salaried and self employed
• Age proof which can be PAN card / Passport / Mark sheet with date of birth / Birth certificate) for both salaried and self employed
• Proof of residence one among these (Passport / Driving Licence / Aadhar card / Voter’s ID card) for both salaried and self employed
• Proof of identity (Voter’s ID card / Passport / Employer’s card / Aadhar card) for both salaried and self employed
• 3 month’s salary slip only in case of salaried professionals
• Form 16 only in case of salaried professionals
• 6 month’s bank statement only in case of salaried professionals
• Copy of title documents for both salaried and self employed
• Processing fee cheque for both salaried and self employed
• Proof of existence of business and years in business for self employed
• 2 years of income tax returns along with financial statements for self employed
• Bank statements (individual and business of the last 6 months) for self employed
DCB Bank allows people to track the loan approval status online and thus allows people to have the most convenient business ahead with them. With the easy and fast loan approvals, the DCB Bank aims to provide with the people, the best help and assistance during the home buying process.Back