Kotak Mahindra Bank Home Loan | Interest Rate | Eligibility | Documents Required
Kotak Mahindra Bank is an Indian Private bank with the headquarters stationed at Mumbai. The bank is widely active in several banking products and offers a wide range of banking products along with financial services for both corporate and retail customers. Having a wide variety of delivery channels and specialized subsidiaries in the areas of personal finance, investment banking, life insurance, and wealth management, the bank serves the people looking for services in banking. With the network of more than 641 branches and over 1,159 ATMs widely spread across 363 locations in the country, the Kotak Mahindra serves a huge population of the country. More recently, it has its merging with ING Vyasa, but before that in 2014, the bank was the fourth largest Private bank of the country.
Several Products offered by Kotak Mahindra Bank
With the bank involved in offering several products to the people like Home Loans, loans against property, Gold Loans, Personal Loans, Car Loans, Educational Loans, Tractor Loans, the Kotak Mahindra Bank can be called as a one stop destination for several services.
Kotak Mahindra Bank which offers Home loans to the people claims to offer home loans at the best rate and in the most convenient manner than any person can think of. With highly customized services and facilities, the home buying is always a pleasurable experience for the people.
1. Features of Home loans by Kotak Mahindra
2. Doorstep service offered by the Banks
3. Attractive and cheaper interest rates
4. Disbursement process of loan in a convenient way
5. Simplified and minimized documentation
6. Insurance options to cover your home loans at attractive premium
7. Quicker turnaround time by the bank representatives
8. Eligibility criteria for Home Loans
9. The eligibility criteria of a person are decided considering several factors. These factors are mentioned below:
10. Monthly or annual income of the applicant
11. Source of income of applicant
12. Savings and credit history
13. Work experience
14. Age of the applicant
16. Number of dependents in the family
17. Probability of the individual continuing in the same occupation
18. Documentation required for the Home Loans
19. Income proof and banking details of the applicant
20. Age proof along with address proof of the applicant
21. Identity proof
22. Signature Proof
23. Documents related to educational qualifications
Kotak Mahindra Bank has been a recognized bank in India, with several people availing the services of it’s widely spread business. The bank deals in almost all of the products related to banking and are known for the speedy disbursement of all applications. With 24*7 customer support, this bank lies just behind the big names like HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank and Axis Banks. With the vision ‘To be the most trusted Global Indian Financial Services brand and the most preferred financial services employer with focus on creating value’, the bank offers a wide range of customized services thus encompassing all spheres of life and every section of people.
Several Products through bank in fact, covers all spheres of life and can be considered in the brands group of India’s leading financial and banking services Provider.Back